SETTING UP YOUR TV TO VIEW DIGITAL CHANNELS
DVB installation Steps
First you need the following equipment:
1 Digital antenna
2 Digital Skyworth TV with built in set top box
1. On your TV remote, press SOURCE and go to DVB-T.
2. Press MENU.
3. Navigate to CHANNEL and select AUTO-TUNING.
4. Select your relevant country. Auto-tuning will begin.
Exploring the channels:
1. When the TV has completed scanning, access your channels by pressing the
CHN-LIST button on your remote. A drop down list will appear with all available channels.
2. To access program info, press the INFO button on your remote. Program details will appear displaying the program details.
To use the personal video recorder, plug a USB on to your TV USB port.
Press REC button on your remote to start recording. Content you record will be
saved on to your External storage/USB.
Note: The variety of channels available are dependant on the digital signal in your specific location. Please consult your local broadcasting authority for more info regarding digital programming in your area.
Should you require more info, please visit Skyworth’s Facebook page.